MARK OTTEMILLER, PE, LEED AP BD+C
President | NuTec Design Associates, Inc.
- Volunteerism for Community Impact & Building Business
Mark is the president of NuTec Design and highly active with the local community. He has been with NuTec since the firm’s inception in 1986 and was named president in 2004. During his three-decade career, Mark has come to believe strongly in the importance of giving back, and has also seen positive business results from becoming a community trustee. He is the recipient of the Leadership York Outstanding Alumnus of the Year award and 2004 International Distinguished Leadership Award from the Community Leadership Association. Mark has served on the boards of directors for The Arc of York County, Cultural Alliance of York County, Rotary Club of York, and American Red Cross – York County Chapter, as well as a director and Campaign Cabinet Co-Chair for the United Way of York County.
DAVID J. ATKINS, PE
Vice President | Manager, Structural | NuTec Design Associates, Inc.
- Seismic Design & Code Changes
Dave is a licensed engineer with seventeen years of experience designing the foundation and structural systems for food and beverage, manufacturing, institutional, commercial, and governmental clients. He serves as manager of Nutec’s structural engineering group and is a licensed structural engineer. Dave is also past president of the Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers, Lincoln Chapter.
DOUGLAS K. SHIVELY, PE
Vice President | Nutec Facilities Corp
- LED Lighting Applications
- Lighting Code Changes
Doug is a vice president of Nutec Facilities Corp, serves as project manager, and oversees the food and beverage segment. He is a licensed electrical engineer and Certified ICC electrical plans examiner and electrical inspector. Doug has played a key role with some of the company’s largest clients, including The Hershey Company, RR Donnelley & Sons, and others.
F. JOSHUAL MILLMAN, AIA, LEED AP, CFMVice President | NuTec Design Associates, Inc.TOPICS
- Align Business Plans with Facilities Strategies: Tools, Techniques and Case Studies
- Approvals of Redevelopment of Existing Buildings
- Design-Build: Do Your Really Know Enough to Employ this Approach on Your Next Project?
- Does LEED Make Sense for Industrial Facilities? The Just Born Case Study
- Employing a Graduated Approach to Management Asset Risk in a Manufacturing Facility
- Expediting Approvals with Design-Build Construction
- Putting the Green into Green Buildings by Focusing on Operations’ ROI
- Repair, Replace or Upgrade? How to Make the Right Decision
- Six Critical Factors for Facilities Strategic Planning
- Sustainability: It’s All About Getting on Base, Not Hitting A Home Run
- Why Buy a Cadillac When a Chevy Will Do? A Tiered Approach to Employing Facility Condition Assessments in Asset Risk Management
- Your FCA (Facilities Condition Assessment) Is Your GPS
- Sustainable Buildings to Please Your CFO: Putting the “Green” into Green Buildings by Focusing on ROI
F. Joshua Millman, AIA, LEED AP, CFM has more than thirty-four years of experience in project management, architectural design, consulting, and facilities management. He is a licensed architect, LEED Accredited Professional, and a Certified Facility Manager. His technical expertise lies in facilities asset management and he has significant project management and design experience in commercial offices, government, and industrial facilities. He is well-versed in sustainable design and the LEED certification process and is involved in several industry organizations including AIA, IFMA, US Green Building Council Central PA, Harrisburg Regional Chamber, and ACE. Josh is responsible for project management for full-service projects, facilities strategic planning, facilities condition assessments, and business development.
For additional presentation topics, visit Nutec Group’s mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering company, JDB Engineering, Inc. Click here to view the list.