Nutec Group is an integrated provider of planning, architecture, interior design, engineering, facilities management, and construction services. With offices in Pennsylvania and Maryland, Nutec's professional staff has a diverse project portfolio including industrial, corporate, institutional, and governmental facilities. Our client-driven solutions are provided under direction of an experienced team of project managers that can guide you from the initial stages of planning through design, construction, and occupancy. Specialized services include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology, structural, civil, geo-environmental, landscape, and green-building design.
At this time we are looking for qualified candidates in the following positions: Electrical Designer in the York, PA office.
Electrical Designer - York, PA
- This position will serve on multiple project teams and will work with electrical lead designers to successfully complete projects.
- Design and drafting of building interior and exterior lighting systems.
- Design and drafting of building power and emergency power distribution systems.
- Design and drafting of building fire alarm, security and paging systems.
- Design and drafting of building telephone, data, and TV cabling systems.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Engineering degree or 1-5 years technical experience in a consulting engineering firm.
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience in design/drafting preparation of electrical construction documents.
- Working knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD is required. NEC experience is a plus.
Nutec Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), offering an excellent benefits package that includes health, life, and disability insurance, paid holidays, flexible work schedule, professional casual atmosphere, and much more. Nutec Group offers ample opportunity for career growth.
Please email resumes/cover letters to email@example.com or
3687 Concord Road
York, PA 17402